The delta arms supplied by Anycubic are shocking. There are three main problems you will find with them.
- They are not all the same length
- The rod eyes on them can be slack
- The glue holding them together comes unstuck
I have mainly had issues with them not being the same length and the glue coming unstuck. But I have used the glue issue to my advantage.
I would highly recommend removing the whole end from each arm. That’s the black tube that’s glued on the end and the rod eye.
I made a rod setter out of a piece of hardwood and a couple of M4 threaded screws.
The key is to reglue every arm you are using on your printer. The length between the mounting points on the eyes is 440mm. So I separated one end, and using superglue, fitted the end and set them all to the same length using my jig.
One arm was longer than the rest, to the point where I had to cut the carbon fibre tube down to be able to get the end piece set to the correct length.